- 1 What is the Indian spice that smells like body odor?
- 2 Does curry cause body odor?
- 3 How do I stop smelling like Indian food?
- 4 Why is curry so smelly?
- 5 What foods help with body odor?
- 6 How do you detox your armpits?
- 7 Why have my armpits suddenly started smelling?
- 8 How do I permanently get rid of underarm odor?
- 9 How do you get Indian cooking smell out of clothes?
- 10 Why does my sweat smell of curry?
- 11 Why does curry make you fart?
- 12 Why does curry smell like pee?
What is the Indian spice that smells like body odor?
4. Curry and Cumin. The smells of spices such as curry and cumin can turn a bland meal into a savory dish, but it can also wreak havoc on your body’s natural odor, remaining in your pores for days.
Does curry cause body odor?
Foods such as garlic, onions, cumin, and curry can also cause changes in body odor. The sulfur-like compounds that the body releases as it breaks down these foods can react with the sweat on the skin, producing body odor that may be different than a person’s natural scent.
How do I stop smelling like Indian food?
Wipe down kitchen surfaces and cooking utensils with an odor-neutralizing solution after cooking with curry. Fill a bucket with equal parts water and vinegar. Use this mixture on your kitchen table, counters, stove range hood, cupboard doors and any other surface in your kitchen.
Why is curry so smelly?
Indian food, of course, uses many aromatic spices – Jaffrey suggests that some, like methi and hing, are particularly responsible for lingering smells. The tarka process, which is central to so much Indian cooking, specifically involves frying spices to release aromas.
What foods help with body odor?
The smell of garlic or onions can literally pass through to your sweat so that you smell like a garlicky, oniony, body odor cloud. Caffeine or alcohol can also make you sweat more. A good choice of foods includes yogurt, pickles, kefir, fruits, and non-sulfurous vegetables and fresh sauerkraut.
How do you detox your armpits?
Most armpit detoxes use a homemade mask of bentonite clay and apple cider vinegar. Some also include water to dilute the vinegar. Others use equal parts bentonite clay and coconut oil for a more soothing, hydrating mix that still has some antibacterial properties, thanks to the coconut oil.
Why have my armpits suddenly started smelling?
Changes to body odor may be due to puberty, excessive sweating, or poor hygiene. Sudden changes are typically caused by the environment, medications, or foods that you eat.
How do I permanently get rid of underarm odor?
Home remedies to get rid of smelly armpits
- Use rocksalt. Put some rock salt in a bucket full of lukewarm water.
- Spray apple cider vinegar. Take 1 cup of apple cider vinegar and mix it with 1/2 a half of cup of water.
- Use potato.
- Apply baking soda with lemon.
- Use tomato juice.
How do you get Indian cooking smell out of clothes?
If laundering your clothes is not enough to get rid of the curry smell, you can try some other simple steps.
- Wash your clothing in cold water and laundry detergent.
- Smell your clothing after the wash cycle.
- Air-dry your clothing in the sun.
- Spray your clothing with a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and water.
Why does my sweat smell of curry?
When your body breaks down garlic, onions and herbs and spices like curry and cumin, sulfur-like compounds are produced. These compounds are pretty evident on your breath. They can also react with sweat on your skin to produce body odor.
Why does curry make you fart?
Spices can also contribute to the bouquet of your gas so a curry of any type may be a valid reason to avoid those shared confined spaces. But it’s the fibre in foods that’s the biggest trigger for farting and yes, if you increase your fibre intake, you will produce more gas.
Why does curry smell like pee?
Curry. The cumin and coriander found in curry maintains its odour-causing chemicals as it’s processed through the kidneys. This can result in a pungent-smelling urine.