- 1 What can you buy in India with 5000 rupees?
- 2 What can 10 rupees buy you in India?
- 3 Is $100 a lot in India?
- 4 What can I do with 1000 rupees?
- 5 What can 50000 rupees buy?
- 6 What can I buy with 4000 rupees?
- 7 What can we buy with 20 rupees?
- 8 Is it cheap to live in India?
- 9 What can 500 rupees do?
- 10 What can you buy with 2000 rupees in India?
- 11 How much does rent cost in India?
- 12 How much do homes cost in India?
- 13 How can I earn 1000 rupees in one day?
- 14 Can I invest 1000 RS in Bitcoin?
- 15 Can I earn lakhs in stock market?
What can you buy in India with 5000 rupees?
Best gadgets you can gift under Rs 5,000 this Diwali
- Mi Band 5 (Rs 2,499) Mi Band 5 is the latest smart band from Xiaomi at Rs 2,499 and it comes with a slew of new features such as a magnetic charging technique.
- Amazon Echo Dot 4th Gen (Rs 3,249)
- OnePlus Earbuds (Rs 4,990)
- Mi Smart Speaker (Rs 3,499)
What can 10 rupees buy you in India?
11 Very Useful Things You Can Buy With Just Rs. 10
- Five Rs. 2 pens.
- An RTI application form. Sanket Pisal has the best advice on the topic.
- Parle G biscuits and a cutting. Image Credit: 21 fools.
- Ice Candy. Image Credit: twicsy.com.
- A bus ticket.
- A matchbox.
- Paracetamol tablets.
- Safety Pins.
Is $100 a lot in India?
$100 is ~7,000 Indian Rupees, although this fluctuates. Today, $100 USD = 7,521.20 rupees because the US Dollar is strong, but this changes by the minute. In general, $100 can buy you quite a lot. Some travelers spend less than $20 a day as they sightsee, so it can get you 5 days.
What can I do with 1000 rupees?
5 best ways to start investing with just Rs 1000 per month
- Stocks. Yes, you can invest in stocks and create a good portfolio even if you start with Rs 1000 every month.
- Mutual Funds.
- Public Provident Fund.
- Recurring Term Deposits.
- National Savings Certificate.
What can 50000 rupees buy?
Keeping the budget under Rs 50,000, here are some gadgets that you can bring home this Diwali season.
- Kindle Oasis. Kindle Oasis Image: tech2/Rehan Hooda.
- GoPro Hero 7 Black. GoPro Hero 7 Black.
- Echo Plus / Google Home. All-new Echo Plus.
- Fire TV Stick (4K) / Chromecast 2 (FullHD)
- Mi TV 4 Pro.
What can I buy with 4000 rupees?
Looking For Top Tech Gifts Under ₹4000? Find Out The Options Here
- Smart TV Sticks/Boxes.
- Smart Speakers.
- Power Bank.
- Security Camera.
- Fitness Bands & Smart Watches.
- Wireless Headphones & Earphones.
- Writing Boards.
What can we buy with 20 rupees?
20 Meals You Can Buy In India For 20 Rupees Or Less
- Rajma Chawal @ Rs. 20/plate.
- Momos @ Rs. 20/plate.
- Egg Curry @ Rs. 20/plate.
- Litti Chokha @ Rs. 10/plate.
- Chhole Kulche @ Rs. 20/plate.
- Dosa @ Rs. 12/plate.
- Thukpa @ Rs. 20/bowl.
- Vada Pao @ Rs. 10/plate.
Is it cheap to live in India?
India is quite cheap as compared to many other countries. Cost of living depends on what you do and where you live in the India. Basic need living costs such as food, water and shelter costs you around 15000 to 20000 INR. The room rent in the best areas varies from INR 7000 to 15000 per month.
What can 500 rupees do?
Zee Business’ Swati Raina gives 5 options where you can earn very well with just Rs 500 investment.
- Mutual Fund. Anybody can invest in Mutual Funds.
- PPF. PPF or Public Provident Fund is one of the most popular small savings investment instrument.
- Post office savings account.
What can you buy with 2000 rupees in India?
Here are the 5 best things you can buy with the new 2000 Rs note:
- Mi Band 2. The Mi Band 2 is available for just Rs 1,999 and offers the best value for money amongst fitness trackers.
- Amazon Basics Mini Bluetooth Speakers.
- Sennheiser CX 1.00.
- Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger.
- The Sony MDR-XB50 AP.
How much does rent cost in India?
The median rent for a 650 sqft apartment across the five cities (barring Mumbai) is ₹14,500 while the same for a 650 sqft apartment in Mumbai is ₹41,800. The average rent across the six metro cities at ₹15,600 accounts for roughly half of average incomes.
How much do homes cost in India?
The survey shows that the median house price in a metro is Rs15 lakh. It also shows that it is more expensive to purchase a house in a niche city than in a boom town. The median house price in niche cities at Rs10 lakh is higher than that of boom towns at Rs8 lakh.
How can I earn 1000 rupees in one day?
You can start earning Rs 1000 per day from stock market after understanding and following these 7 steps.
- Step 1 – Open a Trading Account and Transfer Funds.
- Step 2 – Pick Trending Stocks From Finance Websites/apps.
- Step 3 – Select 3 ‘Trending’ Stocks for Trading.
- Step 4 – Read Price Charts of Selected Stocks.
Can I invest 1000 RS in Bitcoin?
What is the price of one Bitcoin? You can buy a fraction of a Bitcoin. For instance, you can buy Bitcoin for Rs 100 or Rs 1,000.
Can I earn lakhs in stock market?
You can earn anything from Rs. 100 to Rs. 10,000 or even Rs 20,000 in a day with intraday trading.